Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Still here. Didn't realize it had been so long since my last post. Still doing WW, still trucking along. Finally went to the Dr's for my swelling, and she put me on two new diuretics. And they seem to be working well. Haven't seemed to lose a major chunk of weight from it, but its keeping my ankles slim, and keeping me from gaining 4 pounds when I have even a little mini binge. Which is great! Last week didn't go perfectly, I didn't really follow points yet didn't eat horribly and I only gained .2 lbs. Works for me, its basically a maintain. Following great this week, although not much gym time. Still 15 pounds up from my lowest, but I'm confident I'll get down there in no time. Can't remember if I posted this, but I'm back into my capris! Next challenge will be the shorts from last summer. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileara said...

Love capris! Was wondering if you were ok, since you haven't posted in awhile. Glad you're doing well.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home