Monday, May 01, 2006

Another one down

Sorry I didn't post earlier. Had another loss. Small one this week, only .4, but hey, a loss is a loss. Eating wasn't really great but I didn't binge on anything and did eat anything out of the norm. I was looking through my weigh-in book, and realized that with the exception of a tiny gain, (only .2lbs!) and one week of maintaining, I've lost weight in the last 8 WEEKS!!! I think that's a record for me.... at least in the last 3 months. I'm now close to be 10 pounds away from my lowest, and if I go at the rate that I'm going, I'll be down to it by the end of June. Which means I'll fit back into my summer clothes. Anyway, trying to good this week as well, just hoping I can make it through the week. I'm also feeling 90% better from my cold, so I just might hop back on the elliptical tomorrow. Hope everyone's having a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home