Tuesday, March 21, 2006

weekly weigh-in

So, to keep things short, I lost 2.6 pounds at weigh-in Saturday. I was extremely happy for a few reasons. #1, that I actually lost weight. #2, that if you really follow the WW plan, you'll lose weight. #3, that I put away my scale on Wednesday night, forcing myself to not cheat and to trust the the plan works! #4, that I've made it into the 180's once again. I was getting way too close to 200 again. We had the option during our meeting to share with the group our total weightloss. While at the meeting I stick with my total loss while at WW, and looked in my book and it said 34 lbs. It didn't seem right since my highest was 60 lbs lost, but went with it for the moment. Plus that fact that I'm only up a little under 20 lbs from my lowest. So I spend some time on Saturday going through my 4 weigh-in books and calculating. Turns out my book is off by 10 lbs! I've really lost 44 pounds on WW and not 34 lbs. Made me feel much better! For the life of me though, I can't figure out where in the book it went wrong. Regardless, I'm feeling very positive lately. With spring, not to mention warmer temps coming up, I'm determined to fit into my old spring clothes. And I know I can make it back into the 170's by summer. Anyway, this endedu p being not so short, so I'm going for now, but I'll be back more to post soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

That's great!! Congrats!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Aileara said...

Congratz! You're sticking to this and are doing fantastic. A real inspiration - and I mean that. It's not an easy journey you're on, but you're doing it. Way to go!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home