Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm falling apart

I don't recall if I posted about it here, but last week, Tuesday to be exact, I did some walking/jogging intervals and hurt my hip again. After limping on it for several days, I'm finally able to walk normally again, except it still hurts like hell. Only when I put weight on my left leg though, which a person needs to do to walk.

Needless to say, I haven't exercised since. Had my horrible, but could have been worse weigh-in, and my eating has fallen apart as well. I'm just not doing good. I feel like I'm in a rut. Eating wise and exercise wise.

It doesn't help that I can't walk, sleep or exercise without pain, but don't really give a shit about eating right. For this week anyway. I can't motivate myself to get back on the wagon just yet, and I know I'm going to regret it once I get on the scale Saturday morning. Whats done is done though.

I just want this pain to go away, and I just want to get back to the work/school schedule so that I can go to the gym again and get back to a normal schedule. And of course, so I can get back to losing weight again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home