Saturday, August 13, 2005

Geesh, just another week

Another week down. No weightloss, no weight gain. Stayed the same, which is better than gaining, but still. I worked so hard this week. Exercised, got in my water, and wrote everything down!

Its just so frustrating. Makes me want to give up. Going to try again this week, to switch things up a bit. I might just have to aim for maintaining for the last few weeks before school starts until I can start work again, and get back on more of a "normal" schedule with going to the gym and such.

I hate this. I just want to get to goal already!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

I have begun to think that the journey is more fun than reaching the goal. You have succeeded in losing a tremendous amount of weight. To give you an example, do you have a water cooler ? Pich up two of the five gallon jugs at the same time. Can you do it ? Heavy stuff. Well, thats what you have shed so far, 80 pounds. Thats the fshizzle. Be proud, keep up the work, enjoy the ride.... Thanks for the kind words..

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a bottled water site/blog.
It pretty much covers bottled water related stuff.

Multilingual : English | Chinese Simplified | Chinese Traditional | Dutch | French | German | Greek | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish

Pure and Safe Drinking Water Quality at bottled water - OkDiamond.com

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home