Sunday, August 07, 2005

Weigh-in

Did good this week. Not as good as I was expecting, but a loss is a loss, right? 1.2 pounds down. Of course, I had been up for 2 hours before weigh-in and had been drinking coffee, so it might have been a bit more, but regardless, it'll all wash out in the end. I'm still going strong with following my points too. Still too much of a wimp to change my stats on the side. Even though my lowest weight isn't posted there anymore, its so hard to put in a higher number! Right now I think I weigh 177.4....I've have to check my book, but its somewhere around there. I just want to get back down to my lowest of 171.8. Just gotta keep working the program though. I made the no pudge brownies tonight and I must say as much as those mixes are expensive, they are sooo worth it! Yummy! Only 2 pts each too! I'm so sore from this weekend. We had a tag sale and I think the moving boxes up the basement stairs along with moving tables and stuff has really made my body work. I've been so sore today...sore enough to take aleve. I'm a wimp when it comes to pain, but at least I know I used my muscles. lol K, thats all for now. Hope everyone has a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

Very sensible stuff. Great read...Keep up the great work. Unbelievably great weight loss so far. Use the Force !!!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home