Saturday, May 14, 2005

Saturday weigh-in

This week was a good one according to the scale. Down exactly 2 pounds. Of course, it was probably closer to 3 pounds before I ate the cake and had my mini binge yesterday.

I had a talk with my leader after the meeting because I've been sabotaging myself. I stick with the plan through probably Thursday and then let loose. I figure I can't gain much by eating that cake or handful of crackers or leftover french fries from the kids dinner. And while I don't think it affects my weigh-in that much if I'm down a few pounds, because I'll still lose, it does affect my weigh-in if I only lose 1 pound. And 1-2 pounds is average per week. But its sad for me to say that I weigh now what I weighed almost 3 months ago. I'm not getting anywhere! Its so frustrating.

So this week, starting today, there's no scale for me. I'm hiding it. When I go to the gym I'm not going to even look at it. I need to refocus on eating healthy regardless of what the scale says. What is really what it comes down to. Being healthier. I have to admit that I feel the scale factors into it. Of course it does. But there are going to be weeks that I lose an inch or two but not necessarily lose on the scale. And thats what I need to focus on. What really will happen for me (I'm hoping) is that if I focus on my eating and not on the number on the scale, I won't binge eat on Friday.

I'm going to try this for this week and if I'm successful I'll do it for another week. Its been suggested to me that I try the core plan but I'm not confident enough to do that yet. Flex seems to work for me when I work it.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great BLog! I l really like your point of view and choice of info! I also have a build muscle tone site at : build muscle tone .
You can check out some of my build muscle tone articles by following the "Articles " link at the bottom of the main page!

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home