Saturday, April 30, 2005

Cheers to a new week!

First of all, thanks for the encouraging comments! I didn't chicken out this morning, and dragged myself to my meeting. The scale showed a gain, as expected. Up 3.8 pounds. Right where I thought I might be. My weight is now 175.2. I can't tell you how hard it was to change my stats on the side! But...on to a new week. We had a different leader this week who was extremely encouraging, so I'm going into this week very positive!

Another thing thats good is that I have been known, at times, to drop 4-5 pounds in a week. I didn't even drink my water these last two weeks so I know some of the gain is water weight. So... its completely possible for me to lose this coming week what I gained. I'm not going to be bummed if I don't but I want to...that will get me started on even ground again.

Now the only thing I'm contemplating is where to start my daily points. Anyone familiar with WW, knows that from 175-200lbs is 24 points a day, and 150-174 is 22 points a day. So, this is my problem. Technically I'm supposed to use 24 points a day now that I'm back up to 175. But, I had been eating 22 because before my weight was below 175. I find it very difficult to eat only 22 points a day, so I'm leaning towards the 24. But, if I lose alot this week, like I'm hoping, I should eat the 22 points. Following me? lol I think I might use 24 points through the weekend, and starting Monday, drop it down to 22 points. Starting back on Monday, you can find my ass back at the gym, so I'll also earn some activity points. So, it should be an easy week.

Okay, its raining here today, so no yard work, but I'll be running up and down the stairs doing laundry. Oh yeah, and I MUST drink my water today.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home