Saturday, April 16, 2005

Weigh-in

Lost .8 this week. Almost down into the 160's! Not sure what this coming week holds in store for me. I'll be making truffles tomorrow (YUM!!) and I'll be trying to stay OP (on points) through Thursday at least. I'll be weighing in on Thursday morning, even though my sister wants to go weigh-in on Saturday morning!! Its her wedding day and I won't allow it! LOL

I'll be keeping up the water intake to hopefully ward off swollen ankles while in my strappy sparkly heels on Jen's wedding day. I'm hoping to make it to the gym, but I know that since the weather will be beautiful here all week, that I'll get some exercise in by working in my garden and taking walks with the kids.

For the wedding I won't be counting points. I know I'll probably gain because of it, but I'm going to enjoy myself. I've choosen the filet mignon for dinner, and there will be a chocolate fountain and belgian waffle station. Never mind the wedding cake. Gosh, my stomach is crying out in frustration. Its something admitting I want and intend to indulge, but my stomach will have other plans. I just CAN'T eat as much as I used to. (which is a good thing!) I better be careful or I'll be in a corner with a stomachache!

Anyway.... hope everyone enjoys their week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home