Monday, April 25, 2005

Yum....truffles!

Yeah, I'll admit it, truffles don't fit into my diet, but they are very tasty. I spent 3 days last week staying up till the wee hours of the morning making truffles. White chocolate, peanut butter, kahlua and coconut....oh my! Then I spent a night wrapping the truffles in cute little boxes, wrapping them in organza and sealing them with a wax seal.

I never did weigh-in on Thursday.... things were just too busy. I had so much going on that I didn't write anything down and probably didn't eat the best either. I'm trying despite the truffles to eat like I eat while on WW, and except for the truffles and the wedding reception, I'm not doing too bad. The scale says I've gained a pound or two but I'm not sweating it. Although now its 2 days after the wedding, and I'm still not writing things down, even though I should. But I might just wait through the week, and start fresh on Saturday.

Although I don't have any before and after pics up here, mostly because I can't figure out how to put up a link on the side, you can go over to my other website and see a few pics of what I look like now. I'm the bridesmaid that looks like the bride...lol I was told many many times by out of state relatives how they didn't even recognize me! And I can't even count how many times Jen's co-workers called me Jen's twin. (Although I wouldn't go that far! She's 15 pounds less than me!)

Anyway, because of Matthew having the chickenpox I don't even know if I'll make it to the gym this week, but tomorrow's supposed to be nice, and I'll be outside doing some yardwork. I'll try to update again!

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home