Tuesday, May 03, 2005

no title

Doing good with eating so far this week. I've come to the conclusion that I need to stop buying one particular snacky food though.....triscuits. Not just regular triscuits, but the cheddar ones. They are soooo good. The problem is, even though they're really high in fiber, the serving size is only 6 triscuits! I mean, when they're that good, I can eat the whole box. So when it comes down to it, I ate about 12 points worth of triscuits today. And I get 22 points a day! lol Good news is, the box is almost gone, so by tomorrow I won't have to worry about it anymore.

I'm so sore from the gym yesterday. And then to add to it, while at the grocery store today, I knocked my kneecap out of whack. When I knocked it against the cart while unloading it, I grabbed my knee and actually had to pop my kneecap back into position! I sat on the edge of the car for a good 10 minutes crying like a baby. And it still hurts (wonder why?). But tomorrow when I go back to the gym I'm hoping it feels better because I really need to get 3 full workouts in this week. And remember my hip problem I was talking about? I still haven't gone to the Dr's for it, although I almost made an appt. Just don't know whether or not to go to my physician or a chiropractor. My Mom suggested the chiropractor but while reading up on my insurance and coverage, I'm confused as to what they would and wouldn't cover. So I'm hesitating to make an appt because I don't want to get stuck with charges I wouldn't be aware of going in.

Back to my countdown for the week. 4 days down, 3 to go. Over half way there, baby!

The weather this weekend is looking great so we're tinkering with the idea of going hiking. That would be awesome exercise and it really would be some great "family time"

Anyway, thats all for now... hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home