Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sunny skies

Gorgeous weather here..although not extremely warm-only in the 50's. We're supposed to get into the 60's tomorrow and its been wonderful to spend time outside. I didn't make it to the gym yesterday because of appointments but I did work in my flower garden after work, so thats a little bit of activity anyway.

Eating is going good so far this week. Its so hard to get my water in. I don't mind drinking it if I'm near a bathroom, but with work, appts, tanning, and such, I have to kinda pick the right times. And lately because I've been drinking it after work, I'm up 2-3 times in the middle of the night to go!

Speaking of food, strawberries are on sale this week at the grocery store. 2 lbs for $2. Limit of 2. Needless to say, strawberries are my favorite fruit and I'm thrilled that they're in season! I've gone back to the store twice already this week to get more, and between the kids and I they're gone in a day! I made the mistake of buying oatmeal raisin cookies while grocery shopping. I'm proud to say though, that I only had a 1/2 of a cookie, (3 pts each!) and sent the rest with Chris to work.

The rest of my week plays out like this: I was supposed to walk the track while Molly was at her ooey gooey class today but went to buy more strawberries instead. Tomorrow Chris is off, and instead of going to the gym in the morning, I'm going shopping to find something to wear for Jen's bachelorette party this weekend. But.... After work I'm doing my tanning and working out! I know that sometimes my schedule will interfere with the gym, but I need to at least get in 2 days. Plus I know working out in the garden and doing housework must burn some sort of calories.

I'm hoping I lose this week! If I can lose an average of 6 pounds a month, I can be to my goal by my birthday in July. With the wedding being my first mini goal, my birthday is my next goal to follow up with. I've come this far, so I know that I'll eventually make it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home