Saturday, April 02, 2005

Weekly weigh-in

It goes to show that a person who eats easter candy, and plenty of it, can lose weight! LOL I thought this was a bad week, because of the easter candy. I was so convinced of that fact, that yesterday I didn't even count points! But... I stepped on the scale today at my meeting, and I'm down 2.2 pounds! That means that I've had 2 weeks that I've lost, and I need to have another one. And it turns out when I posted my weight last week, I was wrong. I didn't have my weigh-in book in front of me, so my weight last week was 174.4 lbs. This week its 172.2 lbs. I still don't think I'm going to make it down to 165 by Jen's wedding, but I'm trying to make a goal to lose weight every single week until then. And the wedding is 3 weeks from today, and regardless I'm going to look good in my dress! Let's all cross our fingers that we all have a great week eatingwise, and exercisewise! Good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMoo said...

This just cracked me up. I lost this last week too despite my indulgence. I just have to delete that from the files in my mind so I don't do it again and again.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home