Saturday, March 10, 2007

WW addict

Me again. Decided to stop by. WW is WW. On and off again. This past week I lost a little over 3 pounds, but I'm still over the weight I was a few weeks ago. I have our vacation as a little mini goal. We're going next month. Should give me time to lose a little at least.

I actually worked out last week. Only once, but hey, better than nothing. I'm trying to find the time, but I know so many other things need to be done.

I'll get there. I've done it before, and I'll do it again.

It sucks though, because I know what it takes to achieve my goal again. And I know the shortcuts through WW that I didn't know before. I almost get in a mindset that I think I can beat the system. Which I can't, but for some reason my head thinks I can. Don't know if that makes sense, but there it is.

If only I can stick with this for more than 3 weeks, cause if I can, I'm golden.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home