Monday, June 12, 2006

Yada yada yada

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Diet sucks. Back on track AGAIN this week, but at weigh-in I had another gain. Of course, the gain was only 2 pounds and considering I decided to wear jeans instead of lightweight cotton shorts, most of the gain could be from my jeans. Of course, I was all bloated from pms, so I can figure that in too. Anyway, went to the gym this morning, poor effort though. 1/2 hour on the treadmill, and then weights. Tomorrow is day 4. I tend to fall apart on day 4. I'm staying off the scale again this week. Damn scale just screws me up. Anyway, have a good week everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileara said...

I've heard the scale can be your worst enemy - staying off it in between meetings would be what I'd suggest. Too much fluctuation up and down from day to day. I think you're doing totally fantastic. Treadmill and weights too? Yikes, they'd have to wheel me out. The jeans probably weight 2 pounds too.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home