Thursday, June 01, 2006

I suck

Still not doing much better with all this WW stuff. I can't seem to get my shit together. Until a couple of days ago, I hadn't even been taking my diuretic. I've gained a good 8 pounds, and I know most of it is the fluid, and I am seeing the scale go down since back on the diuretics, but I'm also still on the steroid for my eye. My sister reminded me that the steroid could possibly be contributing to my weight gain. I had forgotten about that! Only 3 more days on the steroid drop, and then I'll be put on a milder steroid ointment. I did go to the gym once this week. I was supposed to go today but decided to come home.... I need to change around the boys' room. I met my sister at the gym yesterday and she pissed me off, so after a few minutes on the elliptical I told her I was done and got off and left! Anyway, that's all for now. I didn't even go to the WW meeting last week, but this week I'm going to drag my sorry ass there and face the scale. Hopefully by then I can get my stuff together and get back down to business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home