Saturday, June 03, 2006

I went, I saw, I suffered

Actually went to WW today. I really, really, had to force myself to go. It would have been so easy to skip it again, and take another week off. But I didn't. Dragged myself there, made the weigh in lady block my book so I couldn't see it. Sat through the meeting, and got alot out of it. Feeling positive once again. Over 2 years into this and its still a struggle to get started back on my journal. But I did it. I wrote everything down today that I ate. Its hard because when I write it down, I actually censor myself on what I eat. Which , I suppose, is the point of it all...lol Weigh in wasn't that bad. I took a peek at my book once I got home. Only up 4 pounds. Only. I suppose that's better than the 8-9 pounds I had been up. But last time I weighed in was 3 weeks ago, I think, and at that weigh in I had gained 4 pounds too. 8 pounds up in the last month....damn, not good. Scale's going the wrong way, but I'm back with it. Again. If I want to wear my old summer clothes I better stay on track! Rainy here, but I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileara said...

Definitely try to stay on track now. I know it's not easy. We had a short vacation and while I tried to eat healthy, didn't work. Hey, maybe we can try and motivate each other through this weight battle - and a battle it definitely is. You hang in there - you're doing fine!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home