Saturday, May 21, 2005

Not good

As you can see, I only wrote out my menu for 3 days. 3 days! Thats it. It was boring me, thats all. I didn't do well eating and exercising this week past Wednesday. I gained 3.8 pounds! Didn't help that I ate french fries at 10 pm last night, or that I took the kids to a family picnic at the middleschool and ate a hamburger AND a hotdog.

I'm starting out fresh today, but don't know if I can do this weightloss and quitting smoking at the same time. Its not looking good. I will not accept gaining 10-20 pounds . I've worked too hard to gain it back so easily.

Here's the plan for this week. Suck on tic tacs instead of eating when I shouldn't be eating. Go to a Thursday meeting, to carry me through till Saturday morning weigh-in. Drink the goddamn water. And even though I'm exercising I'm still exhausted. But I have to at least get in 3 cardio days this week. And maybe , weather permitting, play in the backyard with the kids.

Should be a fun week. Can you tell I'm excited?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoohoo! where are you? How's everything going?

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home