Thursday, September 21, 2006

muscles and music

I went to the gym this week..... 2 times, even! I did cardio and upper body weights on Monday, and cardio and lower body weights on Tuesday. Its Thursday now and I'm still walking around like a little old lady. Muscles so sore. I FORGOT I actually had these muscles in my body. Baby steps. In other news, I took Ryan and Emilie tonight for an audition for A Christmas Carol, in a town nearby. A quick 5 minute singing audition, for the chorus. I asked a few questions, since one of the middleschool teachers was there, and was told that there were about 40 kids who auditioned, and they're casting between 12-14 kids. So, a chance. It'll be interesting to say the least if they do get cast. Rehearsals are only once a week, but there are 21 performances within a 3 week period. The kids really do love to sing, I just hope they were good enough for the auditions. Whether they get cast or not, it was a good experience for them. Cross your fingers though that they get to be a part of it all! Anyway, thats all for now. I'm going to watch E.R. and then hit the sack. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home