Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Weigh-in

Alright, so I'm a few days late. I tend to get online and read all the blogs I have in my favorites. By the time I'm done, I don't feel like writing a post. So, it gets put off. Regardless, I finally made it through a week, and I lost 5.2 lbs! On to the new "week #2". Haven't done horrible, although with the heat I haven't felt like exercising. I've kept up with my water and my diuretics and I don't like I've done that bad with my points. I'll step on the scale maybe Thursday to see how my week is progressing. But its weird. I know I've written about this before, but in all in my head, so to speak. Mind over matter, or something like that. I'm not freaking out.(example:binge) Every day is a new day. If I "mess up" a bit a certain day, I'm okay the next. I can't explain it. I'm grateful for this mindset that makes eating healthy things easy. I wish I could get my butt to the gym though. Haven't been once in the last 3 weeks. Except to babysit of course. A friend of mine owns a small hotel that only opens in the summer, so I've been cleaning rooms, which I guess could be classified as "exercise". And walking down the street to various neighbors houses who have pools could be classified as exercise too. Heck, by the time I'm there I've already sweat off 2 lbs...lol Anyway, I hope everyone is surviving the heat, and has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home