Monday, July 10, 2006

Semi-back

I dragged myself to the WW meeting on Saturday. Reluctantly stepped on the scale. Up 8 pounds. Yikes! 3 weeks not weighing in, 3 weeks eating crappy, 3 weeks not exercising, and 8 pounds more, back on my body. My weight....200 lbs. Train stops here folks. I absolutely REFUSE to get higher than this! It freaked me out, it scares the shit out of me. I talked to my leader after the meeting and she wants me to simply write things down this week. It can't be all or nothing. I have to remember that there's an in-between. So far I haven't been so bad. I may not have been perfect, but I've drank my water, and I've written down what I've eating. I've eaten fruits and vegetables again! LOL Not that I didn't eat them at all, but now I'm making more of an effort to eat them instead of carby, snacky, sodium-filled snacks. I have had chocolate here and there, since my hormones aren't the most stable right now, but I'm giving more of a crap than I did before. Tomorrow's my birthday...big deal though...lol Maybe have cake or something, but I'm not going to stress about it. Hope everyone has a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileara said...

Happy Birthday - it would have been on time except for the dang maintenance. Don't be too hard on yourself with the weight. Most of us have waged that war at least once. We all stumble and fall, but as long as you keep getting up, you'll make it. It's a long and slow process, but I know you can do it. Hang in there, and don't give up!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home