Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Getting there

Haven't gotten back to basics with WW yet. For some reason I just don't want to. Okay, so I want to, I just want to still be able to eat crap too! Things are winding down though. No longer am I interested in binging, not interested in chocolate ( I think) and not really craving bad stuff. I'm feeling like I can do this again! I refuse to step on the scale, and basically for the last day or two, focusing on drinking my water. Next up will be the exercise, and then back to writing things down and counting points. I don't know why I get so out of control. I'm just tired of counting points and watching what I eat. I know that if I want to keep my weight off, I'm going to have to forever watch my food intake. Scary, but I'm not going to worry about that right now. I can only hope that I'll be able to learn something from gaining this weight, learn something from the shitty way that I feel. And seriously, thats what I don't get about myself. Why would I eat this way if I don't want to gain weight? Why would I skip exercising if I want to still get to my goal weight? Questions I need to figure out the answers to. But don't worry, no pressure on myself. I feel myself getting back in control, and I know that I'll be back on the wagon in no time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home