Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Troublemaker with a capital T

So, since Jen has brought home the new puppy, I've been babysitting her and Chase. At her house, not mine, which makes it a tad bit inconvenient. But I'm family, and family helps each other out. So..... I've gone Monday night, Tuesday night, and tonight. Haven't had any problems until tonight. Before now, I've taken the baby out every hour, she's done her thing, and been inside, with the kids keeping her company. Tonight since I babysat at the gym till 7:30 I waited till Chris came home to go over. That puppy is a spazz! Racing around trying to chew on the electrical cords of the lamps, ripping up paper, climbing all over Chase. And get this....When the puppy paws at Chase's tail, Chase will take his paw and cover the puppy's paw to stop her. Isn't that great? I guess you might need to see it, but its obvious how smart Chase is. And remember how I was saying I wanted a puppy? That was before the puppy ate her food and peed and crapped all over the floor. It was also before Trouble stepped in the poo that was all over the floor. And it was before she tracked it all over the place and I had to clean her and it up! I changed my mind... I don't want a puppy after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileara said...

Thankfully, puppies don't do that forever - neither chewing electrical cords, nor peeing and crapping everywhere. They're fun - eventually, but lots of work until you get to that point.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home